[TYPO3] TYPO3 Security Bulletin 20070716-1: Cross Site Scripting vulnerability in faq

Julian Kleinhans jk at marketing-factory.de
Thu Aug 2 15:59:06 CEST 2007

Hi list,

i have a little problem. My customer has changed the core from the faq
ext version 0.0.7
Before i can update this ext to the new bugfixed version 0.0.8 i must
save the changes.

I would create a patch, but therefor i need the original 0.0.7 Version.
But the 0.0.7 in the TER is the same as 0.0.8. I think the autor has
overwritten it :(

Can someone send me the old 0.0.7 Version "WITH" the bug ? Than i can
create a patch before i update to the new Version 0.0.8

It would be very nice ;)

greetz
julian