[TYPO3] RealURL and .htaccess

Alexander master_nhg at mail.ru
Thu Aug 2 13:29:38 CEST 2007

Alexander пишет:

> Jan Bednarik пишет:
>> Hey,
>>
>>> I have some problems with RealURL configuration and redirections. I
>>> need  place some redirects into my .htaccess file, but now RealURL
>>> has priority. How can I do this, I mean how to make priority for
>>> .htaccess. I need to read .htaccess settings first then RealURL
>>> settings.
>>
>> .htaccess is always first. RealURL comes when request is redirected to
>> index.php. That means you need to place your rules before rules that
>> redirect everything to index.php.
>>

> Thanks for quick answer. I will try it.

Seems like this advice doesn't works.
There is my .htaccess configuration:

[code]
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

RedirectMatch Permanent ^/productsIndList.aspx?nodeID=2357$
http://www.domain.com/products/business/categories/30.html

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain\.com$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.domain.com/$1 [R=301,L,QSA]

RewriteRule
^(typo3|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|typo3conf|typo3temp|uploads|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico)/
- [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

RewriteRule .* index.php [L]