[TYPO3] extendedshop single view

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Aug 2 11:46:58 CEST 2007

Hi Katja,
> Hello Mauro,
>
> And thanks a lot for your response.
> I moved the products now from the sysfolder to the page where the plugin
> is. (I couldn't move the categories records though.)
>
> I tried the listing/detail page:
> - with 1 plugin: no defined instance
> - with 1 plugin: "Products list"
> - with 2 plugins: one with "Products list" and the other with "Single
> product"
>
> but unfortunately no effect with the single view :(
> The basket instance in the same page works ok.
>
> I cleared cache - can't think of anything..?
>
> - Katja

the correct configuration is the following one:

- a single page for products list and details. In this page you have to
store all the products you want to list in this page and you have to
insert the plugin and select the "Products list". In this page you'll
see the list of the products and, for each product, a link to the
detailed page (that is the same but with a productID parameter). Pay
attention to the startingpoint field (it must be empty).

you can have a lot of this pages.

Is this your configuration?

Regards,

--