[TYPO3] how to generate link

Dominik Smatana dominik.smatana at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:50:55 CEST 2007

Hello Jan,
thanks for help. I checked typolink() function and I've found this method:

$this->cObj->getTypoLink_URL($id, $urlParameters, $target)

It generates page url I need, but it don't work with RealURL enabled
(maybe problem is in my configuration, I don't know...).

Dominik Smatana

PS: Thank you for publishing CoolURI - it's really cool extension :)