[TYPO3] sr_user_register, IE and FF formatting problem

Alexander Jettel Alexanderjettel at gmx.de
Mon Apr 30 18:14:58 CEST 2007

Hey there,

I wrapped my head around it but couldn't help myself to solve following
problem:

The formatting of the self - registration form in the FF looks perfectly
fine. The boxes are lined up straight and there

Are no linebreaks. However, as soon as I switch to IE7 the form gets all
messed up with unaligned input-boxes and

Breaks.

I tried to put it into a table but that just creates problems with the
variables. Has anybody ever had that problem and found a solution?

Thanks in advance

Alex