[TYPO3] Advanced banner management setup

Cray Flatline cray at mass-media.net
Sun Apr 29 16:10:21 CEST 2007

Alexander wrote:
> There is good manual for this extension.
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/macina_banners/1.4.0/view/toc/0/
>
> Check this and if you will have problems I'll help you.

Thanks a lot, but I have read this manual many times. There are no any
information how to rename or add new placements. ): There are four
predefined fields: top, left right, bottom. But I need (for example):
top, content, main, right-top, right-bottom, footer. I tried to look
into sources, but my programming skills not so high to make it. (: