[TYPO3] Database problems

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Apr 28 19:14:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've a site, that runs with Typo3 very stable for a couple of years
now.  But since this week, it produces a lot of error messages like
the following:

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid
MySQL result resource
in /home/htdocs/the-open-net.de/typo3_src-4.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php
on line 801

This causes such a high server load, that I had to switch off the
site in order to keep the rest of the system running.  There are a
lot of other T3-sites running on the server, so there is definitely
no general problem with the server, php or the database.

How can I further investigate (or better: solve!) this problem?

Thanks for any hint,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373