[TYPO3] TYPO3 Backend Javascript error crashes backend

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.Com
Sat Apr 28 13:08:48 CEST 2007

Yeah.. probably, but for me not. Not in FF, IE, ...
And I'm wondering why... Really don't know where to look. I'm thinking
that it might be a firewall problem with my hosting, but it is a big
mistery.