[TYPO3] How to get extension to insert exising tt_content on another page

Anders Tillbeck at at opengate.dk
Sat Apr 28 00:10:30 CEST 2007

Hi

I have asked this question one time earlier. But the thread ended up
discussing something else :-) So here I try again:

  --
I have started out created some content elements on one page (id=5) the
ordinary way through the typo3 backend.

1)  My extension shall insert one of these content elements (from page
id=5) on a other pages as a reference?
I guess it must be something like:
// load tt_content
t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_content');
// this is the function I need
insert_tt_Content($uid_of_the_tt_content_to_be_inserted);

2) A more tricky one... I would like to make a dublicate of an exsisting
row from tt_content. In the process of dublication I will have to change
the owner/author/lastEditBeUser or similiar to the user doing the
dublication. This can also be a custom field.
Something like:
//$uid of the tt_content to be dublicated
//$newOwner, id of the be_user doing the dublication
//$newContent, fine to let this one be blank
dublicate_tt_content($uid,$newOwner,$newContent);

BR. Anders