[TYPO3] localconf.php is not found

Eef Weenink h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Fri Apr 27 19:40:03 CEST 2007

Hello Tania.

I recognize the problem. OK this is how I do this:
(so files me be accessed by typo3 AND by ftp program,etc.)
1.	Make account member of group apache
In your case usermod -g apache,psaserv  psaserv
Now user psaserv may access files of all kind:
Psaserv:psaserv
Psaserv:apache
Apache:apache

Then I set directories to 775
Chmod -R -R 775 fileadmin typo3conf typo3temp uploads

And change ownnership of all files to account:apache
Chown -R -h psaserv:apache  fileadmin typo3conf typo3temp uploads
(-h is to avoid that directories under symlinks are effected.

Maybe you have some help on this.

Regards, Eef