[TYPO3] localconf.php is not found

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:07:15 CEST 2007

I just install typo3 4.1.1 on a FreeBSD server,
and i changed the permissions like this
  # chgrp -R apache fileadmin typo3conf typo3temp uploads
  # chmod -R g+w,o-rwx fileadmin typo3conf typo3temp uploads

i also tried

# chgrp -R psaserv fileadmin typo3conf typo3temp uploads
# chmod -R g+w,o-rwx fileadmin typo3conf typo3temp uploads

but when i go to the index page it says
Cannot find configuration. This file is probably executed from the
wrong location.
and if i go to mydomain.com/typo3
localconf.php is not found

The localconf.php file is under typo3conf, and the
temp_CACHED_pse415_ext_localconf.php has apache as group.

I've heard this was a common problem, but i can not find any solution..
Do you have any idea? Thanks ;)

--
T at ni@