[TYPO3] php warning messagge

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:33:52 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I have some problem with a my installation of typo3.
I have the 4.1.1 version.

In the install tool I do the compare of db and all is ok.
I deleted the temp files in typo3conf and the cache.

For example if I go in install tool and I do in Database
analyser the "compare with $TCA" I receive the messages:
Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
/opt/virtual/typo3/typo3_src-4.1.1/typo3/sysext/install/mod/class.tx_install.php
on line 4311
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/opt/virtual/typo3/typo3_src-4.1.1/typo3/sysext/install/mod/class.tx_install.php
on line 4312

Other example sometimes when I delete a page I receive the message:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /opt/virtual/typo3/typo3_src-4.1.1/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on
line 796

What test can I do to found the problem?

Thanks very much
Roberto