[TYPO3] how to get a different filelink icons...?

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Thu Apr 26 10:14:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,
my problem is apparently simple.
I need to change the default icons for filelinks (i.e. what you see
when you relate a news (tt_new) to a file stored in your server).
Now the directory is located under typo3/(...)/filelinks/ and contains:
pdf.gif, gif.gif.
I want to have a new directory (i.e. under fileadmin/) and store in it
my new icons.
The simpliest way is to enter in that directory and change the icons,
but the typo3 directory is shared from several sites...

Thank you very much for your help...

--
ALEX TUVERI
CSIT - UNIV. DI UDINE