[TYPO3] Multiple sites, realurl --> page not found

"Kitsunet (Christian Müller)" christian at kitsunet.de
Wed Apr 25 08:21:44 CEST 2007

Did you include configuration with Starting Page IDs for both sites in
your ext_localconf.php?
This is very important for multiple Domain/Site RealURL.

Look at this:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
    'init' => array(
        'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 0,
        'enableUrlEncodeHash' => 0,
        ),
    'pagePath' => array(
        'type' => 'user',
        'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
        'spaceCharacter' => '_',
        'languageGetVar' => 'L', // with two trees you don't really need
this param
        'expireDays' => 3,
        'rootpage_id' => 1  // <= rootpage id of the first tree
(www.yourdomain.de)
        ),
    'preVars' => array(
        ),
    'fileName' => array (
        ),

    'postVarSets' => array(
    );

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.yourdomain2.com'] =
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'];
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.yourdomain2.com']['pagePath']['rootpage_id']
= 99;   //^^^ insert rootPageId of domain 2 here

Regards,
Christian