[TYPO3] Show pages to BE users only?

Christian Hensel christian.hensel at gmx.net
Tue Apr 24 23:08:07 CEST 2007

hi Julian
"Julian [JRK Software]" <julian at jrksoftware.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.169261.1177429650.21067.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hello list,
> I'm trying to figure out how to set some of the pages/menu items so they
> are visible if there is a BE user logged in.
>
> For example, i have a page which outputs some custom plugins where a BE
> user can create FE users, edit their details, edit content with admPanel
> icons, etc. The idea is that all daily administration tasks will be
> performed in the front end. That is, this BE user will be not required to
> login into the back end.

Im currently trying to create something like this as well.
1. Possibility (Extension simulatebe), webmaste fe_group and pages that can
only accessed by the webmaster fe_group
2. Pagetype= Backenduser Area ("Backend Benutzerbereich") and a special menu
part  --> have a look at the extension constants

> Now, i need to find out how to show these pages to BE users only. They
> should be invisible to all FE users.
>
> Any tips will be highly appreciated :))
>
> Best regards,
> Julian