[TYPO3] please help me adapt this code snippet into templavoila. For me it isnt working :(

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:50:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 4/24/07, media.res | alex widschwendter <a.widschwendter at mediares.at> wrote:

<snip>

> > and here is the code that I have in my template setup:
> >
> > lib.topMenu.gmenulayers = HMENU
>
> i don't thing 2 dots are possible -> try lib.topMenu = HMENU

No. Any number of dots are permissible. In large sites (especially in
multidomain installs), you can use several dots to make your TS
objects display very neatly in the TSob:

lib.domainOne.navigation.mainNavigation = HMENU
lib.domainOne.navigation.mainNavigation { ... }

lib.domainOne.navigation.footerNavigation = HMENU
lib.domainOne.navigation.footerNavigation { ... }

lib.domainTwo.navigation.mainNavigation = HMENU
lib.domainTwo.navigation.mainNavigation { ... }

lib.domainTwo.navigation.sidebarNavigation = HMENU
lib.domainTwo.navigation.sidebarNavigation { ... }

...and so on.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/