[TYPO3] please help me adapt this code snippet into templavoila. For me it isnt working :(

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:32:44 CEST 2007

This snippet was taken from typo3wizard.com, and I am having trouble
adapting it into templavoila. I figured it would be easy, simply
changing the temp.gmenulayers to my templavoila mapped portion,
lib.topMenu.gmenulayers

however this doesn't work either. Here is the code from typo3wizard:

temp.gmenulayers= HMENU
temp.gmenulayers {

  1 = GMENU_LAYERS
  1 {
    layerStyle =position:absolute;VISIBILITY:hidden;
background:#EDFAF0; border: 1px solid #A4E6AF;
    xPosOffset = -30
    lockPosition = y
    expAll=1
    leftOffset = 15
    topOffset = 30
    hideMenuWhenNotOver = 1
    hideMenuTimer=250
    relativeToTriggerItem = 1
    NO {
      wrap=<td>|</td>
      backColor = #A4E6AF
      XY = 130, 30
      10 = TEXT
      10.text.field = title
      10.offset = 5,15

      20=TEXT
      20.text=Powered by Typo3wizard.com
      20.fontSize=7
      20.offset=10,27
    }
  }
  2 = GMENU

  2.expAll=1
  2.NO {
    wrap=|<br>
    backColor = #F4FCF6
    XY = [10.w]+10, 14
    10 = TEXT
    10.text.field = title
    10.offset = 5,10

  }

}

and here is the code that I have in my template setup:

lib.topMenu.gmenulayers = HMENU
lib.topMenu.gmenulayers.1 = GMENU
lib.topMenu.gmenulayers.1 {
    layerStyle =position:absolute;VISIBILITY:hidden;
background:#EDFAF0; border: 1px solid #A4E6AF;
    xPosOffset = -30
    lockPosition = y
    expAll=1
    leftOffset = 15
    topOffset = 30
    hideMenuWhenNotOver = 1
    hideMenuTimer=250
    relativeToTriggerItem = 1
    NO {
      wrap=<td>|</td>
      backColor = #EAEAEA
      XY = 120, 30
      10 = TEXT
      10.text.field = title
      10.offset = 5,15

    }
  }
  2 = GMENU

  2.expAll=1
  2.NO {
    wrap=|<br>
    backColor = #F4FCF6
    XY = [10.w]+10, 14
    10 = TEXT
    10.text.field = title
    10.offset = 5,10

  }

}

and nothing is mapped under the lib.topMenu

please help!!

and also, where do i place the ever important line:

page.includeLibs.gmenu_layers = media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php

I put it in the typoscript template setup.