[TYPO3] Indexed Search Problem

alex shanmugam.arulkumaran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:13:25 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

    I recently installed the default indexed search extension. It's working
beautifully, but when the result consists of multiple pages and I am unable
to see the results on other pages .. [pg 2, pg3, pg4, Next]  .. the page1,
page2, page3 .. .pageX links do not work, just like the Next link. It seems
to be a javascript problem, because on Internet Explorer the Javascript
error message says "document.tx_indexedsearch.tx_indexedsearch[pointer] is
null or not an object". Anybody have any clue?

Thanks.