[TYPO3] Scheduler extension available?

Gabi Verzea gabi_verzea at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 12:48:44 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if an extension that has most of the following features does exist:

- allow fe users to schedule the viewing of a page (that contains a movie or a flash presentation)
- control the scheduling of this movie or presentation (for example block the 6th concurrent user to view it if 5 users are already logged in and viewing it, and tellhim to schedule or come back later). I need this feature of something similar because the server might not be able to sustain too many presentations in the same time.

Thank you for your time and possible answer :)

Gabi Verzea.