[TYPO3] Trouble with 4.1, xhtml and validator.w3.org

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Mon Apr 23 09:37:27 CEST 2007

JoH asenau schrieb:
>> My typo3-Website (4.1) is set to xhtml 1.0 transitional. But the
[...]
>> --> it's wrapping the <h1>-tag into a span. There aren't many tags the
>> validator likes to seen in a span - even more in xhtml.
>
> Well - usually the wrap around headers already _is_ a <div> and it is set
> here
>
> lib.stdheader.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="csc-header
> csc-header-n{cObj:parentRecordNumber}">|</div>

Putting that into my base template crashes the whole website. It doesn't
seem to be able to evaluate "{cObj:parentRecordNumber}" in a sensible
way. But I guess I did something wrong.

> If this is not the case with your TYPO3 install somebody (you?) must have
> changed it in one of the TS templates.

It could be one of the extensions. CSS-Styled content (not likely) and
"Accessible Content" are installed (the latter comes with a book about
accessibility). It's not likely that they did it on purpose, of course.
I will have to check that.

Regards
       Peter