[TYPO3] MySQL question

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 17:43:13 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

Indeed, the version of the mysql is 4.0.27-standard-log.
But as I said in my first message, I want to rceate a service for cal
extension. If you have an idea how can I change this code and if it
won't take you to much:

$table = "fe_users";
		$select = "name, email";
		$where = 'fe_users.uid IN (SELECT uid_foreign FROM
tx_cal_fe_user_event_monitor_mm WHERE uid_local = "'.
$moduleCaller->getUid() .'") AND disable = "0" AND deleted = "0"';
		$result = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery($select,$table,$where);

Thank you,
Livius