[TYPO3] MySQL question

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 16:49:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want to create a service for the cal extension but I encountered a
mysql problem. Can someone tell me what is wrong with this mysql
statement, because I don't have any idea.

SELECT name, email FROM fe_users WHERE disable = "0" AND deleted = "0"
AND fe_users.uid IN (SELECT uid_foreign FROM
tx_cal_fe_user_event_monitor_mm WHERE uid_local = "48")

The error returned by the MySQL is:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'SELECT uid_foreign FROM tx_cal_fe_user_event_monitor_mm WHERE u

Best regards,
Livius