[TYPO3] Quota problem when hosting typo3 in a linux box

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Sun Apr 22 11:53:26 CEST 2007

Hi Leen,

	It _SHOULD_ work. But alot of works to do. You have to add the user
runs apache to all the group.......If you have 50 typo3 users in your
server, you have to add it to 50 groups.....

	Still searching for better solution. FYI, I googled and know that suphp
doesn't work with symlinks. This means you have to copy all the
typo3_src into every directory. Once you need to upgrade the typo3
core......big work!!!

	Any ideas on this??

Gideon

Leen Strijk ??:
> Gideon So schreef:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> If I have a user abc then I put [BE][createGroup] = abc?? Is that right??
>>
>> Gideon
>>
>> Andreas Balzer ??:
>>> Hi!
>>> Go to the install tool > all configuration and look for the following
>>> 3 settings:
>>> [BE][fileCreateMask]
>>> [BE][folderCreateMask]