[TYPO3] seminar manager - advanced question!

Alper Odabasioglu unutma at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:29:56 CEST 2007

Hi Everybody,

We are using typo3 3.8.1 and the seminars extension ( seminar manager )
0.4.3. I was wondering if I can do the folowing:

I have registration for a seminar where both doesn't allow online
registration, but simply says that registration is not necessary. Is it
possible to use 2 different messages for each? using the variable below:

message_noRegistrationNecessary

I tried it through 2 templates with 2 TS Setup definitions, but later
noticed that both seminar event registration is done through the same page
with the pageid = "plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID", so I can not use 2
templates.

So I guess there is no solution for that :(

Cheers,
Alper Odabasioglu