[TYPO3] Quota problem when hosting typo3 in a linux box

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Apr 21 00:24:37 CEST 2007

Hi Gideon

I had a problem with ownerpermissions on a server with direct admin
software.
This was solved with a suphp script.
This makes apache behave like the owner of the site.
So when you upload a file in typo3 it gets the user as owner and not apache.
It seems to me that this would be the solution for you aswell.
I could send you the script but it is in dutch.
You may mail me if you are interested.

regards Leen