[TYPO3] WT Gallery configuration

Tony Lush typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Fri Apr 20 19:17:43 CEST 2007

I am trying to configure the wt_gallery extension using the Flexform method at the page http://uscourttennis.org/index.php?id=146 .  I would like to have a nested set of folders in the gallery, with both thumbnails and the main picture on the same page. It's very much like  is shown in the documentation.

All the images are located within the fileadmin/user_upload/images/.../ structure, and a folder (with subfolders) is there dedicated to this gallery. When I run the page, the error comes up: "8): No or invalid picture folder!"

However, the folder is valid. I tried pointing to a single folder of images, and defining the folder with and without the trailing slash (/) without any difference.

TYPO3 4.0.3 and wt_gallery 2.0.6

Can anyone provide some guidance?

Thank you -- Tony