[TYPO3] Multiple Hmenu types in one?

Trevor McCartney trevor at arrayinteractive.ca
Fri Apr 20 18:44:12 CEST 2007

Hey Folks,

So I figured out how to hard code a couple of specific pages into one of my
menu's through using "special=list". However I want to be able to include
the regular page tree items, as well as the specific pages I've targeted. So
basically I have two menu types that I want to combine. I've included the
code for two different menus that I'd like to combine into one. How could I
accomplish this?

## Menu [Begin]
lib.subMenu2 = HMENU
lib.subMenu2.special = list
lib.subMenu2.special.value = 40,47
lib.subMenu2.1 = TMENU
lib.subMenu2.1.NO {
 allWrap = <div> | </div>
}

lib.subMenu2.1.ACT = 1
lib.subMenu2.1.ACT {
 allWrap = <div class="selected"> | </div>
}
## Menu [End]

## Menu [Begin]
lib.subMenu2 = HMENU
lib.subMenu2.entryLevel = 2
lib.subMenu2.1 = TMENU
lib.subMenu2.1.NO {
 allWrap = <div> | </div>
}

lib.subMenu2.1.ACT = 1
lib.subMenu2.1.ACT {
 allWrap = <div class="selected"> | </div>
}
## Menu [End]

Thanks for your help!

T.