[TYPO3] Mailform to database

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Fri Apr 20 16:55:36 CEST 2007

mailformplus automatically adds your form submissions to a backend database.
You can see the data in the page plugin section.

I'm not sure what you need to do to use the data once its there, but the
basic functionality works.

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)