[TYPO3] LONG: help ! how to get css drop down menus working in typo3 on firefox and internet explorer?

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:29:25 CEST 2007

okay, now I got it working, but ONLY in internet explorer! how the
heck did that happen?

hehe

but anyway, how can I get it working in firefox? I haven't used any
hacks to get it working in internet explorer, so now  I assume I have
to 'reverse hack' it to get it working in firefox....

oh, and stupidly, the problem was that i was missing

page.headerData.2 = TEXT
page.headerData.2.value = <script type="text/javascript"
src="fileadmin/templates/js/menu.js"></script>

in my template setup.

DUH!

Now, on to solving the firefox mystery!
any help?