[TYPO3] LONG: help ! how to get css drop down menus working in typo3 on firefox and internet explorer?

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:04:52 CEST 2007

the dropdown menus work on an html page in firefox without javascript,
and do not work on a typo3 powered page. However, I am not sure if
typo3 is getting a javascript error, how can I enable them, to check
if javascript errors are occuring?

I have gotten the code to work in FF without javascript, but i think
that might just lead to trouble once within typo3.

so, off subject a little there, but how do i check for javascript errors?

thanks,

-dave