[TYPO3] RTE underline doesn't stick

Jyothi PSR jyothi_palaparthy at semanticspace.com
Fri Apr 20 15:28:33 CEST 2007

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with underlining in the RTE; it just won't stick. Bold
> and Italics and all work fine, but underline doesn't.
> I updated to the newest version to see if that was it, but no change so
> far. Cleared typo3conf and FE cache as well as browser cache. Am I
> missing  something? Anyone else seen that problem before?
>
> Christoph

Hi

To stick the underlining in the RTE, you have do the following change
in the rtehtmlarea extension folder path =>
ext\rtehtmlarea\res\typical\pageTSConfig.txt file around at
line number #105, remove the 'u' from the remove tags

removeTags = center, font, o:p, sdfield, strike,u

change to removeTags = center, font, o:p, sdfield, strike

Cheers,
-Jyothi.