[TYPO3] Merging databases

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Apr 20 01:27:02 CEST 2007

Merging might sometimes be difficult,
for example if you use Templavoila then exporting
your page tree as a t3d will always fail.

Incase you are using standard templating
then right click on a page and then find export.

On your other site import the t3d again.

it 'should' work, but often failed on my because I use templavoila.

i would say just try it.

Ries