[TYPO3] realurl filename full path including extension

Zachary Denison zacharydenison at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:03:32 CEST 2007

Hello,

Does anyone know how to specify different filename endings in realurl?

right now I have a custom userFunc for the page path, and based on ID,
i output what I want the page name to be.  for example I would output
"example" -- then in the fileName section of the realurl configuration
I have defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev set to true.  so I get example.html
as my filename.  This works great, except there are some cases where I
would like to have my filename come out as "example.php" --

the problem I am having is that if I change my id2alias function in my
realurl userfunc to emit "example.php" -- then I end up with
"example.php.html" -- however if I set defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev set
to false - then I end up with "example.php/" with a trailing slash --
and it doesnt work without the trailing slash...

Does anyone know how to accomplish this... basically given a page id,
I want to feed it to my id2alias function and be able to determine the
full path all the way to the filename including the extension.

Thank you.

Zach