[TYPO3] Hardcoding menu items - best practice

Trevor McCartney trevor at arrayinteractive.ca
Thu Apr 19 19:02:16 CEST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, although I'm really not sure how to accomplish
this. I tried adding the wrap in, but it's not showing up.

So basically I have two form pages which are hidden in the menu tree. I want
to hardcode these two menu items, but can't figure out how to insert them.

Thanks for your help!

## Menu [Begin]
lib.subMenu2 = HMENU
lib.subMenu2.entryLevel = 2
lib.subMenu2.1 = TMENU
## test wrap below - for adding hard coded menu items
lib.subMenu2.1 {
 wrap = | <div>hardcoded menu item</div>
}
lib.subMenu2.1.NO {
 allWrap = <div> | </div>
}

lib.subMenu2.1.ACT = 1
lib.subMenu2.1.ACT {
 allWrap = <div class="selected"> | </div>
}
## Menu [End]

news:mailman.1.1176136621.15464.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...