[TYPO3] TimTab Blog - step by step

Steven Hewett shewett at sitescience.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 12:26:09 CEST 2007

Hi Jeppe,

First of all, make sure latest versions of tt_news and timtab installed.

In Web/List view, click on the sys folder or page where you want to store
your blog entries.

Click on 'Create New Record' icon at top of page.

Click on 'News'

Set type of news article to 'Blog Post' (the options should be 'news, Link
internal Page, Link external URL, Blog Post')

If the options are not there then suggest checking installation of latest
versions of tt_news and timtab and work through configuration section of
timtab manual.

Kind regards,

Steve Hewett