[TYPO3] simulateStaticDocuments and page alias - case sensitive?

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Wed Apr 18 18:23:47 CEST 2007

Hello all!

I'm using simulateStaticDocuments and page alias to move a static HTML
website to TYPO3. Unfortunately, some of the old pages used upper-case
characters in their filenames. To preserve the page structure of the old
site, I need the page alias to hold upper-case characters. Page alias only
stores lower-case characters.

Can the page alias be made to hold case-sensitive filenames?

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)