[TYPO3] push2rss

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Apr 18 18:14:26 CEST 2007

> My config is in the template folder (GRSP). Then I have a RSS Channel
> item that is stored in a separate page (hide in menu, ID 67 (see my last
> posting for the matching of the ID)). The separate page includes one
> single content element of type "Plugin" / RSS Feed that includes the
> channel.

Well, you gotta have:

1. A folder with configuration ("Push2rss Configuration")
2. A folder that contains channel configuration ("RSS channel") and into
which the channel items ("RSS item") are *pushed*
3. A separate page containing the RSS plugin (displays the channels)

Do you actually have the second folder and are there any channel items
in it?

Tomas Mrozek