[TYPO3] Trouble with 4.1, xhtml and validator.w3.org

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Wed Apr 18 15:59:41 CEST 2007

Hello all

My typo3-Website (4.1) is set to xhtml 1.0 transitional. But the heading
of the contents gets wrapped wrongly. validator.w3.org tells me the
following:

...eader-n1"><h1 class="csc-firstHeader">Informatik-Service
Management</h1></sp...

--> it's wrapping the <h1>-tag into a span. There aren't many tags the
validator likes to seen in a span - even more in xhtml.

One thing which would probably do the trick is to change the span into a
div. Since it's a heading the linebreak afterwards isn't a problem. I
just don't know where I could do that...

I am using css_styled_content Version 0.3.1. Should I look in those
templates or will typoscript do it?

Thanks and Regards
     Peter

PS: The site will be up on http://www.win-lux.ch in around an hour; I am