[TYPO3] Advanced Banner Management - SWF Link

Peter Chodyra info at twojadmin.pl
Wed Apr 18 04:56:57 CEST 2007

Thank you for your responces but the Advanced Banner Management extension
allows you to provide a url for a flash banner, but when you publish it,
clicking on the banner dos not redirect you to the url ...

This works perfect for images but not flash

Any ideas?

P.
news:mailman.1.1176370296.24155.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...