[TYPO3] error while updating reference index

d.waelchli at gmx.net d.waelchli at gmx.net
Tue Apr 17 17:52:29 CEST 2007

Hi all
I want to update the reference index. (Tools -> DB check -> manage reference index). But after some seconds i'm getting an error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in ..../typo3_src-4.1/t3lib/class.t3lib_flexformtools.php on line 223

The function in class.t3lib_flexformtools is: traverseFlexFormXMLData_recurse($dataStruct,$editData,&$PA,$path='')

I think that there is some invalid content in my content tables, maybe it has something to do with different character sets.

But how do I find the table/row that causes the error??

Thanks for any hints

dave