[TYPO3] additional parans in typolink...

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Apr 17 04:35:04 CEST 2007

> On 4/16/07, Andrew Davis <andrew at avagraphique.com> wrote:
>> i guess its obvious i dont fully understand ts if im posting
>> questions... thanks for the suggestions. i checked out your site,
>> which im sure will be helpful.
>>
>> you say about my solution -- "it's a bit ugly". Do you have a better
>> suggestion about how I might do this? Im not married to this. I tried
>> using the tipafriend extension but I had difficulty in implementing
>> it thru only typosecript (i had to place it as a content item on a
>> page in the BE).
>
> No, I meant /my/ solution (COA inside another COA) was a bit ugly. If
> typolink.additionalParams had .stdWrap, we could have done something a
> bit tidier--almost what you had in the first place.

Well - at least in the current TYPO3 version it has got stdWrap properties.

So you can do something like this:

temp.tip = TEXT
temp.tip.value = Email a friend
temp.tip.typolink{
   parameter=36
   additionalParams.cObject = TEXT
   additionalParams.cObject {
      dataWrap = &tipUrl={getIndpEnv: TYPO3_REQUEST_URL}
   }
}

I removed the COA in favor of a simple TEXT with dataWrap though ...

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de