[TYPO3] additional parans in typolink...

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Tue Apr 17 03:31:05 CEST 2007

i guess its obvious i dont fully understand ts if im posting
questions... thanks for the suggestions. i checked out your site, which
im sure will be helpful.

you say about my solution -- "it's a bit ugly". Do you have a better
suggestion about how I might do this? Im not married to this. I tried
using the tipafriend extension but I had difficulty in implementing it
thru only typosecript (i had to place it as a content item on a page in
the BE).