[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register: Possible to define the usergroup in the activation-link in admin-review email

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Mon Apr 16 19:09:12 CEST 2007

Hi Benjamin,

> I have implemented something similar using the fD Parameter - it works
> but is not very flexible as the usergroups have to be defined in the
> FE User Registration Template like this:
>
> (inside <!-- ###EMAIL_TEMPLATE_SETFIXED_REVIEW### begin -->)
>
> Group 1 ###SETFIXED_ACCEPT_URL###&fD%5Busergroup%5D=1
> Group 2 ###SETFIXED_ACCEPT_URL###&fD%5Busergroup%5D=2
>
> All the best, Benjamin

Thank you very much. After Franz Holzinger's post I tried the same thing you described here, but only with "short urls" and it didn't seem to work with it. Or it didn't work because of the fact, that the test-user already had be activated (or it's another bug in 2.5.6). I'll give it a try without "short urls" - thanks again.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch