[TYPO3] Dropdown menu not working while upgrading to Typo3 version 4.1 as well as 4.1.1

saurabh pareek saurabh at srijan.in
Mon Apr 16 15:51:49 CEST 2007

Hi List,

I upgraded my typo3_src to Typo3 4.1 and symlink the path according to
that version. Everything is working properly but I noticed a strange
behaviour in dropdown menu. My top menu is coming properly but instead
of dropdown menu items, its showing the <li> code in FE. I guess its
converting the "<" to &lt; etc. and thus showing the code instead of
menu items. I tested the same with Typo3 4.1.1 version but its same
there. Is it a bug? Any clue how to resolve this ?

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh Pareek