[TYPO3] multiple FAQ with eFAQ

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Mon Apr 16 14:51:53 CEST 2007

Am Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:39:20 +0200 schrieb Carla Froitzheim:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the eFAQ extension and want to have several sysfolders to
> categorize the FAQ entries. But no matter which sysfolder or page I
> enter as storage folder, it always shows all FAQ entries. The starting
> point even can be a sysfolder / page containing no FAQ entry at all and
> it can even be outside the rootline.
>
> Is this a bug or a feature? According to the installation description it
> should be possible to have different FAQ storage folders for different
> FAQ plugin elements.
>
> Thanks for help
> Carla

Hi Carla,

sorry, multiple Folders are currently not implemented yet. As there is the
request for it, I will try to implement them until tomorrow. If I don't
manage that until tomorrow, please use an alternative FAQ.

Regards

Elmar

--
Fight the no_cache parameter: