[TYPO3] ab_linklist: don't wrap paragraphs coming from RTE

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Sun Apr 15 19:23:52 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have a problem to solve: I'm using the ab_linklist extension to
display... yes, links.
In this extension you can enter the linkdescription with the RTE. But
because I use a special template (<ul>-lists), the text coming from the
RTE must not be wrapped with <p>-tags.

I've tried to insert:

plugin.tx_ablinklist_pi1.treeView {
linkDescription_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
linkDescription_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag
=
}

or

plugin.tx_ablinklist_pi1.treeView {
HTMLparser.removeTags = p
}

in the TS template setup, but to no avail. The text from the RTE gets
wrapped with <p>-tags.

Ideas anyone?

Cheers,
Ro