[TYPO3] CAL Extension - Problems with RTE

Starlord starlort at gmx.net
Sat Apr 14 18:13:24 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

no, as I wrote, this must be something else as it has
nothing to do with the problem > htmlarea and FF 2.0.0.3
When downloading TYPO3 ver. 4.1.1 you automatically have
htmlarea 1.5.2 including the fix. It's also not working
with IE6/7 which haven't been affected by this problem.

There are also some other problems. Suddenly an alert box
appears, telling me that I have to re login, when entering
a new event. Very strange. I will do another test in a
different version of T3 to reproduce these problems.

Florian