[TYPO3] How can I recursive disable caching

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Fri Apr 13 22:25:03 CEST 2007

> I have page "articles" and some pages inside..
> How can I recursive disable caching on all (existing and added in the
> future)pages witch are included on page called "artiles" ?

Why would you like to do this? This extremely slows down your website. Set the critical plugins you're using on that sites to USER_INT instead.
But if you like to kill your webserver, go ahead and simply add this snipped to a TS extension-template on the site 'articles':
-TS setup---
config.no_cache = 1

I have warned you that disabling caching is the worst you could do! Use USER_INT instead!

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch