[TYPO3] Localization problem - header fields

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:39:58 CEST 2007

Thanks Dmitry!

After a bid of reading I figured it out. I needed to set the
"Inheritance" mode in the Template data structure.

For everyone else who might have the same problem, the needed
information can be found here:

Frontend Localization Guide:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_l10nguide/1.0.0/view/1/3/#id2718626

And the code snippet that goes in the Template DS:

     <langChildren>1</langChildren>
     <langDisable>0</langDisable>

Thanks again

/Morten