[TYPO3] css_styled_content problem

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Apr 12 15:49:16 CEST 2007

> I'am lost or I did some stupid mistake.
> I've installed fresh site on typo3 4.1.1 with lates tv.
> Text with image is rendered as table not div.
> What I did wrong?
>
> CSS styled content css_styled_content 0.3.1
> TemplaVoila! templavoila 1.3.0

Go to the install tool and set the correct compatibility version.
The default is rendering content like it has been done with 3.8.x to avoid
problems when updating older installations.
With a fresh install you can just change it to be 4.1 compatible only and
this should change the behaviour of CSS-styled-content too.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de